The mental health blogs are provided by Lou Farrell and contain all her writings on mental health. If you are looking for articles on mental illness, you can find them in the mental illness section. Should you be looking for therapies, there is a range of options you can choose from.
The main blog on Lou Farrell can be found here, where all her mental health writings are to be found.
In this section it is all about how to improve your mental health.
- Is Bread Good For The Brain?I love my bread, especially dowsed with seeds and oats but is bread good for the brain? I set out to find out if my much-loved sustenance was impacting or improving my brain health. Let me start by saying this is an article based on research and studies I have found, and to my surprise, … Read moreIs Bread Good For The Brain?
- What is Executive Dysfunction?Not many people may have heard of executive dysfunction, I had not heard about it until I was researching further into my depression and after many tests by my psychologist. Now I know my inability to master the art of brushing my teeth or washing the plates and cutlery can be placed into this dysfunction. … Read moreWhat is Executive Dysfunction?
- When Your Circadian Rhythm Is Out of Sync!We’ve all been there, pulled an all-nighter or slept in on the weekends. Unknowingly we have affected our Circadian Rhythm (CR), and it needs a few days to readjust. But you have to make an effort to readjust it, and having your CR out of sync can lead to poor mental health. You know when … Read moreWhen Your Circadian Rhythm Is Out of Sync!
- Pets and Mental Health – Furry CompanionsAnyone who lives with a furry companion knows how good they can make us feel but what is the true impact of pets and mental health? I, for one, know how great a source of comfort my dog is during my times of distress, and I thought I would research the benefits of companion animals … Read morePets and Mental Health – Furry Companions
- Be Strong, Be a Warrior – Exercises for Mental HealthWe all know exercise is good for mental health but how many of us actually do it? To be a strong mental health warrior, exercises for mental health should be at the top of your list of things to do to improve the functioning of your body and brain. I’ll be taking a holistic approach … Read moreBe Strong, Be a Warrior – Exercises for Mental Health
- 10 Ways To Improve Your Mental HealthI’m always looking for new ways to improve my mental health, and I thought to myself there have to be others who also want the same thing. I decided to write a post about all the wonderful things I have discovered over the past few years that aid me in keeping my mental health in … Read more10 Ways To Improve Your Mental Health
- CBD Oil is Changing My Life!That is a pretty bold statement, but it is true. I’ve discovered CBD oil, I know I’m a bit late to the party, but I’m so pleased I have found it. It is truly helping my bipolar and the aches and pains I have been having for years. I really thought it was just going … Read moreCBD Oil is Changing My Life!